Coaching Agile Teams Coaching Agile Teams is a three day class for experienced Agilists who wish to dramatically increase their overall agile coaching skills, including in the areas of Teaching, Mentoring, Facilitation, and Professional Coaching. Further, the class covers basics of team dynamics, team startup/reset, the individual change cycle, helping people through agile role transitions,and working with team conflict. The course is highly interactive and experiential: we have never had anyone complain of being bored! The 3-day course results in a class certification in Agile Coaching by the International Consortium for Agile within their Agile Facilitation and Coaching track and counts as 21 SEUs by the Scrum Alliance.
- Coaching Beyond the Teams (SOLD OUT) on September 12, 2017
- Facilitation Skills for the Agile Workplace on September 18, 2017
- Lean Change Agent Toronto on September 27, 2017 9:00 am
- Scrum Day Portugal on October 2, 2017
- Coaching Skills for the Agile Workplace on November 13, 2017
- Management 3.0 on November 27, 2017