WHO IS THIS PROGRAM FOR?
While anyone can benefit from learning to be a great workplace coach, we’ve designed Coach Skills for the Agile Workplace with agile practitioners in mind. You’ll do well in this program if:
- You’re serious about excellence.
- You believe people are capable of more than they know.
- You’ve seen good coaching at work and want to learn how to do that.
- You’ve seen not-so-good coaching at work and want to learn how not to do that.
- You already understand the agile mindset, values, principles and foundational concepts.
- If you’re going to be called an agile “coach,” you want to be sure you’re the best coach you can be.
- You’re willing to be a beginner. Masterful coaching takes practice. It won’t happen overnight – or even in three days.
WHAT WILL WE COVER?
During our three days together, we’ll cover these topics.
- The coaching mindset
- Roles, responsibilities + skills of an agile coach
- Coach, teach, facilitate, mentor – what’s the difference?
- Coaching questions
- Professional coach skills, based on the certification standards of the International Association of Coaching (IAC)
- Emotional intelligence
- Coaching in organizations
- Understanding team development
- Handling challenges, dysfunction and disagreement
- And more. We meet the learning objectives of the International Consortium for Agile(ICAgile) ICP-ACC