In this two day course you will use Scrum to build a new application, learning how it feels to be part of Scrum team and how Scrum works. The two day course that is a mix of exercises, lecture and open discussion. Along with the exercises the course itself is run using a “Scrum” like process with a product backlog, estimates and even acceptance criteria giving students a chance to see how we handle changing requirements in Scrum.
After completing this course you will:
- have an excellent understanding of the Scrum Basics (principles, roles and meetings)
- know how to go from Release Planning to Project Completion using Scrum
- know the value of User Stories and Relative Estimation
- understand how to build a high performance team
- know how to reduce time to market and increase quality
- know how to create a culture of learning and continuous improvement
- fulfill the requirements of the Certified ScrumMaster Program including preparation for the CSM Exam
Finally this is one of the few CSM courses where you’re likely to discuss the neuroscience and psychology of teams.
This course qualifies for 14 PMI PDU’s for PMP renewal
Registration Special Offer!
When registering friends of Leanintuit can use the discount code LeanIntuit2013 and receive a $150 off the regular price!
Mark Levison is an independent Certified Scrum Trainer since 2011 and Agile coach. Mark brings over 10 years of Agile experience with an emphasis on Certified ScrumMaster Training, Agile Coaching, Project Assessments, and Team Launch Workshops
In 2009, Mark founded Agile Pain Relief with the mission of providing consulting and training for organizations seeking the benefits of Agile methods. As its principal, Mark has introduced and mentored developers, managers, and executives in organizations throughout the US and Canada on Scrum, Lean, and Agile methods through hands-on training.
Mark is active in the Agile community and participates as Agile Editor at InfoQ and writes extensively on Agile topics in his blog Notes from a Tool User.