About this Course
In person or via distance, this program covers the basics of agile coaching with a special focus on the skills used by professional coaches. It meets the learning requirements of the International Consortium for Agile’s Certified Professional in Agile Coaching and is licensed by the International Association of Coaching.
Who it’s For
- Agile coaches who want to learn professional coaching skills
- Experienced coaches who are looking for a way to practice their coaching skills
Some Topics We’ll Cover Include:
- The Coaching Stance
- The Coaching Relationship
- The Coaching Conversation
- Coaching in Organizations
After this course you’ll be ready to write the International Association of Coaches (IAC) level one exam. You will also be able to qualify for icAgile’s ICP-ACC credential.