What You'll Learn
- Essential practices to discover and confirm high-value requirements for your product
- How to slice user stories for value
- How to decompose and prepare requirements for estimating and planning
- Techniques to unleash your team’s creativity and collaboratively engage your stakeholders
What You Get
- A copy of Discover to Deliver
- A one-hour Google Hangout follow-up after the event
- 14 PD's or CDU's
What Previous Attendees are Saying
I have been developing software using Agile techniques for several years. The Agile Requirements course taught me to approach requirements discovery from a different perspective. Applying this knowledge will result in better products!
Ellen Gottesdiener and Mary Gorman's new book, Discover to Deliver - Agile Product Planning and Analysisis one of the first to offer an approach that can be used by an extended agile product team to discover and deliver a great product.