Bring your ideas to life with techniques that make them pop.
Visualisation and visual facilitation are methods that make content and process visible in real time. In presentations, workshops, coaching sessions, training and meetings – whenever people engage in dialogue, are working together and want to learn from each other in an impactful way. the Bikablo® technique opens the door to the world of visual thinking and dialogue.
Even when you believe you have no artistic talent – this is where you learn the basic visual vocabulary and ingredients for visualization with the bikablo® technique. For example, drawing simple flip chart templates that you can use in your work the next day!
Our first Toronto workshop sold out very quickly – so we’re hosting another
November 27-28, 2017 – Toronto, ON (Hacker You, 483 Queen Street West)
What to expect in our two-day visual facilitation training
Bikablo instructor Andrea Rawanschad, will conduct an introductory two-day-training-session, focusing on learning the bikablo visualization technique and its application in presentation, facilitation, recording and knowledge-sharing. Both beginners and advanced visual facilitators are welcome.
Regardless of your drawing experience – or belief in your talent – you will learn how to use small details to make large spaces look clear, attractive, and lively. You’ll be working in small groups and your trainer will take time to answer your questions and guide you into the world of visual language to guide your individual progress.
- Holding the pen and drawing the line: How do I draw clean lines and structure my space on the flip chart?
- Graphics and text containers: How do I create simple arrows and connecting elements from basic geometric shapes in order to present related topics? Which text containers (e.g. speech bubbles) can be used to support which kinds of messages?
- Objects and symbols: How do I draw simple symbols to underline messages? What is essential, what can be left out?
Figures: What easy ways does bikablo® provide to draw people, roles, groups and situations?
- Color and space: What are simple and fast options to color elements and spaces in a quick and simple way that supports the graphic structure?
- Writing: how do I improve my handwriting on the flip chart to make it more legible and attractive?
- Live scribing: How can I use easy step-by-step techniques to record a dialogue in real-time and enhance a recorded poster with a key visual?
- Posters and settings: How do I combine the ingredients (graphics, writing, symbols, figures, and color) to create to the point visual translations of content and meaningful posters for different purposes (welcome, agenda, instructions, group work)?
This visual facilitation training is suited for you if, …
- … you are (still) convinced that you are not at all talented and would like to learn how to visualize.
- … you are familiar with visualization and are curious to learn the bikablo® way to improve your flip charts with good handwriting, graphics, symbols and simple figures to make them more clear, attractive and lively.
General information and registration
Dates: November 27-28, 2017
Price: $1,199 Cdn (plus CC processing fee & HST) – incl. tuition and snacks
Locations: Toronto, ON – HackerYou, 483 Queen Street West
Every participant receives our official StarterSet including visualization markers and the StarterBooklet that summarizes the principles, content and techniques of the training.
Documentation: For your follow-up you will receive a digital photo documentation of all results and a handout (PDF) with information on related materials, links and literature.
Trainer and participants: max. 12 participants
Information: Have questions? Contact your hosts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A few words on copyright and use
- The bikablo® technique and our training concepts are protected by copyright. As a participant in one of our trainings you acquire the right to use the imagery, drawing techniques and visualization methods you have learnt for your own work.
- Should you be interested in passing on the bikablo® technique to others or running training sessions based on the bikablo® training concept, please get in touch with us.