Why This Course Is Important
Agile development demands that teams deliver potentially shippable software in about two weeks. Subsequent iterations build on features from previous iterations. Traditional waterfall approaches are inadequate for iterative and incremental development.
Agile engineering includes technical principles and practices that allow building high quality products incrementally.
This training is for professional software teams who want to move beyond Agile as a process, to improve and expand their Agile engineering skills.
This three-day training has been customized to meet the needs of a client. We would be happy to provide custom training to meet your needs! Contact us to get started.Arrange Custom Training
- The Rules of Simple Design
- SOLID Design Principles
- Automated Unit Testing
- Technical Debt
- Agile Testing Landscape
- Introduction to Automated Acceptance Testing (ATT)
- Patterns for Automated Testing
- Tools for Automated Acceptance Testing
- Strategies for Automated Testing in Complex Environments
- Automated Acceptance Testing – Putting It All Together