Eye-opening and absolutely essential for developing executive presence, emotional intelligence, and presence of mind.Mark Harris
Do People Around You Waste Valuable Time And Energy NOT Taking Ownership For Obvious and Important Problems?
- You strive to be efficient but lose a lot of time to resistance and defensiveness around you
- You want to improve productivity but keep rehashing old issues
- You try to introduce change but banging your head on the wall hurts
Confidently Lead and Coach people to Take Responsibility and Demonstrate Ownership with The Responsibility Process
Applied research over the last twenty-five years on the front lines of leadership about how personal responsibility works in the mind (how we avoid it and take it) now makes it possible for coaches and leaders to understand and apply the mental processes and language of personal Responsibility.
Working with The Responsibility Process will lead you to insights and a-ha’s about your behavior that may cause others to avoid Responsibility and Ownership. These same insights and a-ha’s will show you what you can change so that others step up to Responsibility and Ownership.
Confidently inspire those around you to demonstrate far greater ownership behavior as individuals, and in teams and enterprises. You will add more value as your team or clients take ownership; practice self-leadership; and learn, correct, and improve more easily, directly, and quickly.
Every participant will receive:
- Your own copy of Christopher’s book: “The Responsibility Process – Unlocking your natural ability to live and lead with power” – a $27 value
- Free admission to a follow-up webinar with Christopher one month after the workshop
- $100 off your first year’s membership in The Leadership Gift Program
Over the last year 350 people in 9 countries have become way more productive than we ever imagined they could be. Our agile processes are successful primarily because everyone takes ownership by understanding and practicing The Responsibility Process™. Today we produce twice the software with half the headcount.Judith Mills
This can change your lifeSergey Dmitriev
- Leave this workshop ready to apply what you learn about yourself and others
- Understand how your mind uses The Responsibility Process to keep you stuck or propel you forward
- Improve how you demonstrate, lead and coach ownership behaviour with the tools and activities you will learn
- Understand the difference between accountability and responsibility and the mental processes they invoke in you and those you lead
- Learn how to invite and allow others to try on what you will learn, what is required and where the pitfalls lie
- Realize why giving advice may be the weakest tool you have available—and what you can do that’s more effective
- Evaluate and choose the basic tools to support your success in practicing and teaching ownership behavior
- Address your important topics and interests that intersect with this content
Work directly with The Responsibility Process and The Keys to Responsibility to practice leadership and coaching tools that Christopher and his students in The Leadership Gift Program apply with their teams and clients.
Teams that attend together will leave with a new shared language for highly effective leadership, teamwork, change, and performance.
This workshop will help you understand why you and people around you respond to problems the way they do. It will make it easier for you to challenge your own reactions and grow on a personal level. It will also make it easier for you to accept the way people around you respond. This model helps you to talk about your reactions and gives you an easy frame of reference that you can use to improve yourself and attain a higher level of personal freedom. It has become a key element of my path towards personal freedom and growth.Erik Talboom
Christopher delivers outstanding, relevant, thought-provoking and timely information that will get you thinking differently about how to improve upon all aspects of your life!Cyndi McAlpine
You should really go to this, it can change your whole outlook on things.Junilu Lacar
Internal and external trainers
In two days (March 23 and 24, 2017) you can be trained and certified to teach this one-day workshop. As a bonus, you will also be trained and certified to teach the half-day design Intro to The Responsibility Process. For more information and to register for both days click here.
8:00am-8:30am – check-in and coffee
Learning The Responsibility Process
Application for self-leadership
Teaching The Responsibility Process for shared understanding
Responsibility ? Accountability
Agility and Responsibility
Elevating responsibility in others
Intervening as a leader or coach
You may substitute anytime. Cancel more than 4-weeks prior for a full refund. You may switch session dates any time. No refunds after switching a session date.